Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 2/17

kazzd58

Reaction score

This is why Witten has to go or at least 2nd string TE... We dont know how good our TE's really are cause we throw to em 4 times per year... while Wittten still getting tackled for a might hal3 of fame patten option route of 3yrds catch for 3 yards and no gain on 3rd and 4, Knowing JG gonna punt, you know the plays that a games.... He got to go.... Yall can save the poor Witten picking on Witten feeling this pro football.. hes been paid well enough .....is not the answer crowd that i come about from time to time..

People want to get rid of Dez so bad Witten is not it in 2018

#Facts cannot be debated Be Right and Correct

Tristan

Reaction score
Other than the game wrecking drops, how can anyone judge the receivers when it was stated over and over by players that other teams knew what plays we were running? Its like playing the stoopid pats every week. Cant beat that bs w anyone

Tristan

Reaction score
The way I see it, Beasley proved to be such a deadly weapon in 06 that part of drafting switz was insurance if bease got hurt so we wouldnt lose this dynamic, having other teams know what plays youre running all the time is unnacteptable and probably the biggest reason alot of us would love to see new coaches. If that bs continues they have to get fired l, but coaches can grow and improve and I hope they really step up this year and unleash this explosive power offense, hopefully with legit burner to open things up

Carson

Reaction score
The way I see it, Beasley proved to be such a deadly weapon in 06 that part of drafting switz was insurance if bease got hurt so we wouldnt lose this dynamic, having other teams know what plays youre running all the time is unnacteptable and probably the biggest reason alot of us would love to see new coaches. If that bs continues they have to get fired l, but coaches can grow and improve and I hope they really step up this year and unleash this explosive power offense, hopefully with legit burner to open things up

Great post.

No speed last season, basically allowed teams to double Beasley and single Dez, Williams and Witten. The reason we were so successful two seasons ago, was they had to have the extra man to help with Zeke.

Beasley cannot be single covered.