Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 2/23

Dre11

Reaction score
I was with you until that last part.

Dak is better then Cousins.

Cousins may be better passing but he is not the playmaker nor does he have the intangibles Dak does.
This I agree with, cousins has been an on schedule quarterback for most of his career, he was better last season, but he's no where near the playmaker Dak is and can improve to be.

Gameover

Reaction score
1. End zone interception to Berry Church

2. Failures in the red zone

3. Interceptions

4. Interceptions and fumbles

Big reasons why Cousins lost his last four games vs Cowboys

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Yeah, Cousins is a top 15 guy, Dak is a backup.
Dak with a historic rookie season and an iffy second year trumps anything Kirk has done to this point. Dak deserves a third year. We’d be stupid to not give Dak every opportunity to change the narrative. If you think otherwise, well, have fun with that. We’ll know if we need to put all assets into another option soon enough.

elcowboi

Reaction score
If the Boys get rid of Dez without getting a #1 in FA then they are a really stupid organization. No rookie is going to come in and be an All-Pro or close to it. Not saying Dez is an All-Pro still but he has the better chance of being the All-Pro then a rookie. I think Baby Jones is talking out of his arse right now.

Gameover

Reaction score
Put Prescott on the open market side by side with Cousins and we'll see.

It would be harder to sell Dak to a fan base at the moment, because the perception of Dak is that he was awful this year and he’s nothing but a one year wonder.

Gameover

Reaction score
Anybody else know about Jerry’s desire and love of deep balls that Cherean was talking about?

Totally manufactured BS.

This was nothing more than greasing the skids for the “Jerry’s in love w Baker Mayfield’ stories. They’re coming!

Here is a question for Ms. Williams and Florio, how often has Jerry thrown big money at quarterbacks?

You could make the case that Jerry is the ultimate cheapskate when it comes to QB.

I don’t think Jerry has any desire to back up the money truck for Kirk Cousins

Keep being the garbage stirrer that you are, Florio