Twitter: Cowboys tweets, 2/8/2021

HungryLion

Reaction score
Oh I agree. She is a fantastic actress, definitely talented and can play more than just eye candy on the screen.

I agree 100%

I just saw Speed a few weeks ago. First time
I’ve seen it in like a decade. But I love that movie. Her and Keanu are great in it.

but she is in a lot of good films. Very talented actress.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I agree 100%

I just saw Speed a few weeks ago. First time
I’ve seen it in like a decade. But I love that movie. Her and Keanu are great in it.

but she is in a lot of good films. Very talented actress.
My wife's fave movie by far.
Not mine, but it showcased my firm belief that Keanu has to be directed the hell out of and, if left alone, he's an acting liability.

I had a professor that taught me the simplest and most effective way to get an actor to act easily:
Use short sentences.

Saved my life more times than I can say.

Plankton

Reaction score
If the cowboys trade for Wentz. This post won’t be the only thing of yours that is “sticky”

AdolescentIdleDunnart-max-1mb.gif

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Let's start with this one. Only 32 seconds, but someone is missing.

A couple days ago, but worth it:

Dak Prescott is an unrestricted free agent and according to my knowledge of the rules, he is not a member of the team, and can not be promoted in any new team marketing or promotions using his image until under free agent franchise tag or contract. Have fun reading this link: https://nflpaweb.blob.core.windows.net/media/Default/NFLPA/CBA2020/NFL-NFLPA_CBA_March_5_2020.pdf

Drew Pearson is an NFL and Cowboys GOAT. Clutch was the proper nickname as you can not tell the story of either Roger Staubach, Danny White, Tom Landry, the Dallas Cowboys or the NFL without no.88 Drew Pearson. Shame on the NFL for their prejudice to Dallas Cowboys players.

Everything else on Arlington Jonesboys twitter is irrelevant.