Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 3/26

jday

Reaction score
It’s tough to believe Rod would draft him.
I believe the only real first rounder Rods played with in that position were Sapp and Booger McFarland.

I would love the pick
I'm right there with you...I had honestly given up on them drafting him until I saw that. In my mind he would be the single most impactful player the Cowboys could add in the whole draft; Zeke-level immediate impact...for the same exact reason. You take a strength (DLaw, DIrving) and make it dominant, like Zeke did for the ol in 16.

With any luck, we could have that on both sides of the ball in 18...(sigh)

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm right there with you...I had honestly given up on them drafting him until I saw that. In my mind he would be the single most impactful player the Cowboys could add in the whole draft; Zeke-level immediate impact...for the same exact reason. You take a strength (DLaw, DIrving) and make it dominant, like Zeke did for the ol in 16.

I'm with you on this. It would be a happy day, should they be able to and do make this pick.
Huge.

sdfidaho

Reaction score

Vea has been my #1 choice for months, but I had moved on from that hope.
This bit of news made me think maybe, just maybe.........nah

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tenor.gif

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
The 2 teams that would cockblock Vea from getting to us are Washington and Chargers.
Im not really for trading up, as much as Vea fits us, O absolutely hate useing assets to move up. #19, 50 and 81 are too important.