Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 3/5

HungryLion

Reaction score
Mosher posts on here. I believe he is @NeonDeion21 . I think DJ Moore at 19 is way too high for him. Haven't the Cowboys already basically said the won't pick a 1 Tech because they don't value the position enough for a 1st rounder?

I would have said 19 was too high for Moore before the combine. Moore’s combine was incredible and really closed the gap between him and Ridley.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Mosher posts on here. I believe he is @NeonDeion21 . I think DJ Moore at 19 is way too high for him. Haven't the Cowboys already basically said the won't pick a 1 Tech because they don't value the position enough for a 1st rounder?
They said they have no interest in a true 1 tech. However they said they are open to a 1tech with 3 tech traits. Basically a big boy who has pass rush ability or pass rush potential. Both Vea and Payne fit the bill.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Yes inconsistent as always.

Inconsistent is not even close, my man.

Dallas got jobbed............hard. It always seems to be against the Packers when it happens.

All the while they're getting away with first degree murder.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Yah, its all great. But it shows how some or many of these guys care about the money as the #1 factor. He knew he was in a contract year and became all world. And hes probably going to work his butt off this year again. Do all the right things. Had the Cowboys signed him to some 80 million, 5 year deal, I dont have the confidence that he would be saying the same things.