Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 3/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

My heart goes out to Josh. I lost my father at the age of 3. My mother became my parents and she was AMAZING. Amazing woman. Made me me and I'm dang Proud of myself.
She passed in 2014, due to surgical complications. I had to make the call to pull the plug, in Phoenix, AR at the Mayo clinic.
Hardest moment of my life. I'm nowhere near over it still. I can still see it, right in front me, sometimes.

We would watch Spurs games together. She was a Tim Duncan fan and Popovich fan. She wanted to date Pop, lol...
After she passed, they won their last championship a few months later. It was an oasis in a desert of misery. And as improbable as it looked to be, I don't believe in things like the supernatural, but that got me a bit, amongst other things...

Last edited:

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
My heart goes out to Josh. I lost my father at the age of 3. My mother became my parents and she was AMAZING. Amazing woman. Made me me and I'm dang Proud of myself.
She passed in 2014, due to surgical complications. I had to make the call to pull the plug, in Phoenix, AR at the Mayo clinic.
Hardest moment of my life. I'm nowhere near over it still. I can still see it, right in front me, sometimes.

We would watch Spurs games together. She was a Tim Duncan fan and Popovich fan. She wanted to date Pop, lol...
After she passed, they won their last championship a few months later. It was an oasis in a desert of misery. And as improbable as it looked to be, I don't believe in things like the supernatural, but that got me a bit, amongst other things...
Corso. Sorry to hear about your parents brother. Much love to you man

Status
Not open for further replies.