Twitter: Cowboys tweets 4/23

ShortRound

Reaction score
It’s been awhile for one of these threads, hope y’all are doing good. Go Cowboys!!!!

:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:
hMZ2FA0.gif

Last edited:

John813

Reaction score
While it is what it is, I'm also on the bandwagon for avoiding high OL picks for now.
Unless they were dead set and right on Ruiz/whoever being an All-pro lineman.

Hoping Philbin can recreate his Packers days and not his Miami days there lol(Martin).

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Yeow, Jerry "at home alone" making all those decisions sounds like a cautionary warning to me! Does that prevent him from communicating by way of computer to the rest of those in charge of making draft decisions? Hard to imagine that being the case, huh? My knees will be knocking when our picks come due -- in any event, here's wishing Jerry the best of luck! If the past is any indication, he'll need it. The suspense will be intense! :eek: ;) :D

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Looney would start on a lot of teams, how come no one wanted him in free agency and he signed back with Dallas as a backup for peanuts? How come when we were down a couple OG’s this past year, he wasn’t on the field there either?

Two things.

Garrett and the Giants did want him, but a special veteran cap rule allowed the Cowboys to pay him more money with less of it impacting the cap.

And secondly, Looney did play left guard in week 17 against the Commanders.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I can see Dallas passing on Ruiz but picking a C in rd 2 or 3. Calvin Throckmorton could be a day 2 pick.