Twitter: Cowboys tweets 4/24

Bluefin

Reaction score
It was the right pick
I get not going BPA strictly if the player is not gonna even touch the field
I get you have to factor need and BPA
But lamb can step right in at slot and have an immediate impact
I was terrified when Dallas was on the clock that they were going to draft for need and select K'Lavon Chaisson instead of CeeDee Lamb.

BTB looked at what teams got in terms of value for their selections last night. Dallas sits at 4th with a net value of +250 for Lamb at #17.

Two of our NFC East foes were on the opposite end of the spectrum. The Giants (-700) had the worse net value loss in the first round for Andrew Thomas at #4 and Philly (-400) tied for 4th worse net value loss for Jalen Reagor at #21.

conner01

Reaction score
I was terrified when Dallas was on the clock that they were going to draft for need and select K'Lavon Chaisson instead of CeeDee Lamb.

BTB looked at what teams got in terms of value for their selections last night. Dallas sits at 4th with a net value of +250 for Lamb at #17.

Two of our NFC East foes were on the opposite end of the spectrum. The Giants (-700) had the worse net value loss in the first round for Andrew Thomas at #4 and Philly (-400) tied for 4th worse net value loss for Jalen Reagor at #21.
I wanted kinlaw
Wasn’t an option
I liked chaisson more than most and think he will be a very good player
But you can’t pass a top 10 talent at 17 and a position he can contribute day one
Just too much talent to pass up