Twitter: Cowboys Tweets, 4-6-20

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
If you give Aldon Smith, Jason Witten, and Greg Hardy second chances, you have to give Dez Bryant your all time receiving touchdown leader a second chance especially with Dak throwing to him like a Peyton Manning and Reggie Wayne workout video. Something you never saw with Romo...just saying what Peyton said.

Hardy and Witten were mistakes. I'll give you that. Aldon costs Dallas pennies, and was being sought after by multiple teams.

I'm sorry, but if Dez Bryants skills were in high demand..he wouldn't have to be begging for his job back. See: Josh Gordon. Dude's only issue getting back into football was his legal battles with Goodell, essentially.

garyv

Reaction score
Dak and Dez still have chemistry. If this doesn’t convince Jerry, I don’t know what will. There’s literally nothing to lose - get em signed, Jerry!

I don't think that it's whether Dez can still play but Dez gets frustrated when hes not the go to guy and in our currect offense
I think the Cowboys look at Cooper as their #1 so hes going to be more the go to guy. Now can Dez handle this or will he become dis-content.

phildadon86

Reaction score
That’s the route that he ran....
Amazing that people will go to any length to discredit Dak. Lol. They literally must have missed the dimes he was throwing to dez just to say that comment about the Zeke route.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I don't think that it's whether Dez can still play but Dez gets frustrated when hes not the go to guy and in our currect offense
I think the Cowboys look at Cooper as their #1 so hes going to be more the go to guy. Now can Dez handle this or will he become dis-content.
IM not convinced Dez can still play because he was struggling to get separation before he was released. He was no longer being doubled and teams had their 3rd corner on him. Dez looks decent in this filmed practice sessions but thats not game speed and him suffering an achilles injury makes him vulnerable to a a complete rupture since it was a partial tear.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Amazing that people will go to any length to discredit Dak. Lol. They literally must have missed the dimes he was throwing to dez just to say that comment about the Zeke route.
Just dumb man lol.......gotta go and REACH and make something up that ain't there.