Cowboys tweets 5/30

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
I grew up in CC and Austin. Humidity was daily and heavy. Living in a desert environment opened me up to crazy things like... breathing!
I can breath now!

Fump that heavy air! Forget having no respite in the shade! Go away, wet air! Stop sticking to my clothes!
Living and growing up in Louisiana with this heat and heavy air for 25 years then going to Colorado springs for a week was literally a breath of fresh air. My lungs and sinuses were detoxing the minute I walked out of the Denver airport when I arrived.

I have only been to Austin once which was for a bachelor trip. I liked Rainy St lol.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Living and growing up in Louisiana with this heat and heavy air for 25 years then going to Colorado springs for a week was literally a breath of fresh air. My lungs and sinuses were detoxing the minute I walked out of the Denver airport when I arrived.

I have only been to Austin once which was for a bachelor trip. I liked Rainy St lol.
And then, when you got back, it felt like swimming, right?

Corso

Reaction score
Have a few drinks and watch the Cowboys practice during the summer while getting some time off and getting out of Shreveport for a few days....I need a vacation soon.
Would love to go to an oyster-fest with any of you...
In a heartbeat...

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
I grew up in CC and Austin. Humidity was daily and heavy. Living in a desert environment opened me up to crazy things like... breathing!
I can breath now!

Fump that heavy air! Forget having no respite in the shade! Go away, wet air! Stop sticking to my clothes!

Hmmm..... I don't know..... I kinda like unlimited amounts of free water (I'm on a well, not city water) in addition to fruits and vegetables and flowers from my yard all year long here in Alabama near the Gulf of Mexico.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Hahaha I appreciate the update on Jaylon! @LocimusPrime I expected more:banghead:
Look homies I knew that, but the article that came out stated that Jaylon wasn’t wearing his brace in practice anymore but didn’t know if he would still wear it in games.

Comeon my bros @Corso

4_E8027_A4-_BE27-4119-8004-2256_CB5_B7050.png

Corso

Reaction score
Hmmm..... I don't know..... I kinda like unlimited amounts of free water (I'm on a well, not city water) in addition to fruits and vegetables and flowers from my yard all year long here in Alabama near the Gulf of Mexico.
Great point...
I'm sure your garden is magnificent. I wish I was close enough to try...

Corso

Reaction score
Look homies I knew that, but the article that came out stated that Jaylon wasn’t wearing his brace in practice anymore but didn’t know if he would still wear it in games.

Comeon my bros @Corso

4_E8027_A4-_BE27-4119-8004-2256_CB5_B7050.png
He will be a Titan amongst men upon that battlefield...

He will be Brad Pitt! Wait...