Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 6/24

waving monkey

Reaction score
I put it at a 0% chance myself.

And I don't think it has anything to do with money. But everything to do with going all in on Prescott leading the offense and not worrying about having to get a "#1 receiver" a certain numbers of targets.
:cool:

Kaiser

Reaction score
And I don't think it has anything to do with money. But everything to do with going all in on Prescott leading the offense and not worrying about having to get a "#1 receiver" a certain numbers of targets.

I wouldn't put the chances at zero, but its single digits for sure. I think money, attitude and development are all wrapped up in the package.

The deal for Dez would be that he gets a quarter of his previous salary, half the targets. and coaches have to listen to one tenth of the complaints - and then the coaches would have to believe he was serious about it.

Not impossible, but unlikely and still fun to think about. I would take Dez for another year and wouldn't worry about Lenoir or TWill losing a roster spot.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wouldn't put the chances at zero, but its single digits for sure. I think money, attitude and development are all wrapped up in the package.

The deal for Dez would be that he gets a quarter of his previous salary, half the targets. and coaches have to listen to one tenth of the complaints - and then the coaches would have to believe he was serious about it.

Not impossible, but unlikely and still fun to think about. I would take Dez for another year and wouldn't worry about Lenoir or TWill losing a roster spot.

I'm not worried about Williams losing a spot (he should), but Dez isn't coming back.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Hey Jaylon, I like you but:

here-take-my-hand-now-slap-yourself-with-it-15836224.png

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Jaylon stay away from those Jack In The Box tacos late at night, or any time really, you'll regret it the next day.
When you are driving around late nite and really should not be those things are gourmet food Especially back when Jack in the Box was the only thing open that late and they were 2 for 49 cents

ESisback

Reaction score
When you are driving around late nite and really should not be those things are gourmet food Especially back when Jack in the Box was the only thing open that late and they were 2 for 49 cents

I was gonna say you’re a Stone Age guy like me, but actually we’re just stoned, aged guys....

817Gill

Reaction score
He said 'OG' Dez Bryant. Hopefully that means he was dreaming about 2013/2014 Dez. That's the OG Dez; not the unemployed guy of today.