Cowboys tweets 7/25 - no protest

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

When you consider her gorgeous looks, her profession, her passion for Cowboys football... 10/10 my boi. I'm not putting her looks up against Charlize or Scarlett -- or even Kay Adams, as a standalone; but the person, I will, all day! She's a perfect 10. She parties hard, has fun, wild, loves the Boys. Man-o-man. Thanks, my brudda from anudda mudda :dance::dance::dance:

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
When you consider her gorgeous looks, her profession, her passion for Cowboys football... 10/10 my boi. I'm not putting her looks up against Charlize or Scarlett -- or even Kay Adams, as a standalone; but the person, I will, all day! She's a perfect 10. She parties hard, has fun, wild, loves the Boys. Man-o-man. Thanks, my brudda from anudda mudda :dance::dance::dance:
I’d have to agree. She has a total package. Uptown hottie.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I’m looking bro, but twitter is filled w anthem protest junk from today’s cowboys press conf
Yeah, all that noise is noise, bro. I don't blame you. It's all nonsense.

Keep doing you, and get all my Likes forever, bro. You have held down fort here for two offseasons now, thank you so much, Loc. I hope the other members here appreciate the time and effort you put in to keep this board moving during the offseason. They say "thank you" sometimes, and that's rad as hell of them, but I don't know if half these fooz know how long you been at it for all of us at CZ. Not to mention all you do during the regular season, too, my boi.

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: