ShortRound

Reaction score
Lm5YXbw.gif

:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Agreed. I’m more worried about the safety position
Thats going to be the issue,, we have a lot of candidates, and I believe that we might be bring in some FA safeties not named ET.
MM wants to take a look in house first,,, probably three four weeks in there might, might be a signing.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
We really freaking sign Brandon Carr at safety over Earl Thomas!@!!@@@!!!!!!!!
Absolute Trash GMs

Jipper

Reaction score
Absolute Trash GMs

In their defense....carr has a lot of versatility and is a fraction of the price plus does not have the character issues and is a known leadership commodity in the locker room.

I think he’s going to be a backup safety and swing secondary player more than anything.

also...on ET....just give it a week and wait, I think there is a growing sentiment that they are going to make a play for him once the guarantees are done post week 1....

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
In their defense....carr has a lot of versatility and is a fraction of the price plus does not have the character issues and is a known leadership commodity in the locker room.

I think he’s going to be a backup safety and swing secondary player more than anything.

also...on ET....just give it a week and wait, I think there is a growing sentiment that they are going to make a play for him once the guarantees are done post week 1....
Carr isnt even a good corner right now. I didnt think our safety situation could get worse than last year and i was 100% wrong

Loso86

Reaction score
Absolute Trash GMs
If they bring in Earl and hes more trouble than hes worth, then they would be horrible Gms for messing up the locker room, so they really cannot win here. Give it some time theres more to it than it seems I'm sure. Plus the whole signing after week 1 means no real guaranteed money my man

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score

Projected starters. Love that CB trio personally think Chido takes a step with better coaching and AB’s best in the slot.

Wow. Jack Crawford? There must have been a glitch in the matrix, or my mind is failing me already. I don't remember a Jack Crawford.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Absolute Trash GMs
No team in the NFL has signed Earl because if they wait until after week one they are not on the hook for his entire deal if he acts up. At least that is how I understand. This time next week Earl will have a star

TheGoat73

Reaction score
Absolute Trash GMs
We have to sign Dak this off season. We may not be able to have both with a potentially reduced cap.

Dak was building a practice field in his back yard while ET was having threesomes w his brother.

I know who I’d rather have.