Twitter: Cowboys Tweets - 9/16

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Fat Mike shores up the protection for Prescott I am done with him.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My man are you awake??
Terence Steele was abused at RT ALL GAME but especially late.
He was the 2nd worst rated OT in week 1.

I thought the initial post was sarcasm because frankly it's hard to take it seriously.

Late in the game as they explained on the telecast the Rams went with 3 DL on the center to LT side of the line and set up Steele solo versus a rusher.
On the games final play they did roll Dak to the LEFT but by then the game was over. Steele btw never even touched his rusher on that play.
Steele directly allowed 1 of the 3 sacks and allowed a ton of pressure all night.
He was graded a 49.8 by PFF.
That's an out of the league type low grade. 60s are bad.
The Rams used Donald lined up out over Steele some and of course he won those reps same as he did when used inside.
The team put in Erving over Donald for a while then Erving got hurt and they had to go back to Steele.
Most of Cowboys Nation is having nightmares like they did after watching Chaz Green.
Playing bad OTs is hard to overcome.
Especially if you are facing a guy inside who requires double teams every play.
Maybe if you read my post and looked at the clip you would understand better. Instead you went on a rant about Steele's game all night. All I stated was that Dak should have slid to the right on that play, which you never addressed.

What's up with you JT, you used to be such a great poster?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
You didn't expect this?
I certainly did.
Hence me taking a couple day sabbatical. I knew what was coming.
People lose there ****ing minds over a loss. I’m always prepared for it but then it still manages to find a way to surprise me. McCarthy a fraud... Fire Moore... yeeesh!

plymkr

Reaction score
There going to need them. I have a bad feeling about Sunday. Did DLaw and Griffin play against the Rams?
DLaw got a couple penalties so there's visual proof he played. No impact on the game besides helping the rams move the chains.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
People lose there ****ing minds over a loss. I’m always prepared for it but then it still manages to find a way to surprise me. McCarthy a fraud... Fire Moore... yeeesh!
I'm still ignoring 95 percent of the content right now.

HanD

Reaction score
I have several tattoos and I've tattoo'd myself from knee to hip and it was never painful.
Just itchy.
Interesting...
Did different areas feel differently for you? I've heard ribs are most painful. Arms and inside bicep isn't bad. Only once you get close to the armpit. Most of the chest for me wasn't fun because of the nerves.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Did different areas feel differently for you? I've heard ribs are most painful. Arms and inside bicep isn't bad. Only once you get close to the armpit. Most of the chest for me wasn't fun because of the nerves.
Parts that were closest to the bone were the parts that made me give a look, or two.
Still... not like real pain.
To me.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Williams is going backward before Donaldson touches him.

As an ancient oline coach we had said (who?): Just Hit Somebody!
Uhhhhhh, it's pass pro, you're supposed to step back.....lol. this sums up what is wrong with most comments this week. Lol!!!!!

It is pass blocking. Not run blocking.

CW on a island because Looney help blocking right because Martin offset right to help RT.

They did the same in 2014 to help Free and LG Ron Leary got criticism.

Once Parnell replaced Free for 7 games, Leary looked like an All Pro.