Twitter: Cowboys twitter 5/11

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Can anyone post?

And that is the Kellen Moore offense in a nut shell......God people are gonna crap themselves when they see our offense. It's so simple (once you know the keys)...yet so complicated...

And as a player...don't think you can just stroll in here and not know your playbook. That will get a player cut....because if you don't study...know your formations...mistakes will be made. That player will stand out like a sore thumb.

Dre11

Reaction score
And that is the Kellen Moore offense in a nut shell......God people are gonna crap themselves when they see our offense. It's so simple (once you know the keys)...yet so complicated...

And as a player...don't think you can just stroll in here and not know your playbook. That will get a player cut....because if you don't study...know your formations...mistakes will be made. That player will stand out like a sore thumb.

Hate to bust your bubble but Garrett has been preaching being multiple on offense for years.
" affecting the defense in many different ways"
In one of his favorite lines. Think they always tried to be multiple they just didn't have much success due many factors.

Knotamus

Reaction score
The resemblance is uncanny. Junior has a lot to live up too.

It would be a miracle if he could even come close to the player his daddy was. He’s obviously a loooong shot to make the team, but if he’s willing to put the time in and develop on the practice squad. I believe Dallas is the one place that will give him every chance to adjust at the NFL level. Being 50lbs lighter than his daddy, a year or two in the NFL strength and conditioning program would benefit him tremendously.

I have my doubts of his motivation simply bc his background wasn’t as brutal has his father’s growing up in Compton, CA. A mans less fortunate childhood can drive him to greatness in adulthood. Perseverance is a strong motivator. Allen Jr didn’t have to grow up learning these types of tribulations. Academically, Allen Jr obtained a biomedical degree at Harvard, which I’m sure has its own obstacles. That said, I’m sure there is no shortage of opportunities outside of football. Hopefully the achievements of his father will propel his own individual fortitude.

I’ve read that Dallas is trying him out at Center, which might be his best chance for success at the NFL. That’s great.. but I would love to see the tenacity and vicious attitude his daddy brought to Dallas. We’ll see, I’ll root for the young man.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Maybe it's just the pic, but Jr. looks like an "old soul". Just hope he's even 20% of his Daddy.
Not trying to crap on him, but he seems like he is one of those guys too smart for the NFL. He will be receiving his degree in biomedical engineering from damn Harvard. He easily has a life beyond football and will no doubt give it his best, but you have to wonder if he has the hunger of some other guy from different circumstances and a sense of desperation.

And no offense to his All Timer dad, he had to have got the brains from his mom.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Not trying to crap on him, but he seems like he is one of those guys too smart for the NFL. He will be receiving his degree in biomedical engineering from damn Harvard. He easily has a life beyond football and will no doubt give it his best, but you have to wonder if he has the hunger of some other guy from different circumstances and a sense of desperation.

And no offense to his All Timer dad, he had to have got the brains from his mom.
Interesting. Did not know that as I don't follow college football. My stepdaughter is about to get her degree in chemical engineering from a top school. All of that is beyond me. I just make games. LOL...

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Interesting. Did not know that as I don't follow college football. My stepdaughter is about to get her degree in chemical engineering from a top school. All of that is beyond me. I just make games. LOL...
Biomedical engineering? From Harvard? That is basically at the top in earning potential for that major. It is no joke.

Yet he's going to eschew all of that and go beat someone's face in?

I just don't see it.

And again, not trying to crap on the kid. I am sure he wants it mainly because his dad did it.

But he sure has a nice fallback option.

Looks like his parents got him going the right way. Big Larry sounds like he raised him a good son.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
It would be a miracle if he could even come close to the player his daddy was. He’s obviously a loooong shot to make the team, but if he’s willing to put the time in and develop on the practice squad. I believe Dallas is the one place that will give him every chance to adjust at the NFL level. Being 50lbs lighter than his daddy, a year or two in the NFL strength and conditioning program would benefit him tremendously.

I have my doubts of his motivation simply bc his background wasn’t as brutal has his father’s growing up in Compton, CA. A mans less fortunate childhood can drive him to greatness in adulthood. Perseverance is a strong motivator. Allen Jr didn’t have to grow up learning these types of tribulations. Academically, Allen Jr obtained a biomedical degree at Harvard, which I’m sure has its own obstacles. That said, I’m sure there is no shortage of opportunities outside of football. Hopefully the achievements of his father will propel his own individual fortitude.

I’ve read that Dallas is trying him out at Center, which might be his best chance for success at the NFL. That’s great.. but I would love to see the tenacity and vicious attitude his daddy brought to Dallas. We’ll see, I’ll root for the young man.
Closer to 18 pounds lighter. At least by listed weights. Jr's original weight going around was not correct. He's 6-3 307

Beaker42

Reaction score
Sand castle.

Tree house.

A home for Habitat For Humanity.

Archer's little lead ins are aggravating. But I guess you can pass the time trying to figure out what he is trying to lead into.
LMAO. I freaking HATE cliffhangers.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Humbling, huh? We're just tellers of tales and there are our children, doing things we have to research just to get an inkling.
Amazing and beautiful.