Twitter: Cowboys Twitter Thread 9/23

Creeper

Reaction score
Injuries sure seem to be contagious. Cowboys missing Lawrence, Watkins, Gallimore, and Armstrong on the DL and it is only week 3. What we are seeing this year on defense is what we saw last year on offense. At some point these injuries have to hurt. Will they call up Hamilton from the practice squad? I am not sure I want to rely on Golston playing the Eagles this week.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Why do we have Ty Nseke in the team ?

Veteran OT after our backup OTs other than Erving (who's gone) played pretty badly last year. Steele keeps playing like he did against the Chargers and Nsekhe's stay probably won't be long ... but cutting him before we know that is jumping the gun a bit even though he's hurt at the moment. Plus, there's always the possibility that Steele could get hurt, so Nsekhe would be next in line unless Knight is considered a better option. (At this point, I consider Knight as a better guard backup than tackle, but he can play tackle in a pinch.)

SackMaster

Reaction score

I agree with Jeff.

IMO, the only real threat Hurts has to making an impact on this game is him running for key 1st Downs on 3rd Down, and Parsons is the only LB I trust that can stop that 9/10 times.

Not saying he can't play DE on occasion, to mix it up, but in key situations, he should be spying or attacking from LB.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Odig has been playing really well. He earned the starting spot and would have beaten out an even healthy Gallimore.

Might be the best DT in the draft this year.
I think you’re underestimating the jump Gallimore was going to make from year 1 to year 2.