Twitter: Cowboys Twitter Thread 9/23

Beaker42

Reaction score
Injuries sure seem to be contagious. Cowboys missing Lawrence, Watkins, Gallimore, and Armstrong on the DL and it is only week 3. What we are seeing this year on defense is what we saw last year on offense. At some point these injuries have to hurt. Will they call up Hamilton from the practice squad? I am not sure I want to rely on Golston playing the Eagles this week.
Makes me wonder how good this D can be with all hands on deck.

I’d add the Mr. Boourns meme of wringing his hands but I can’t figure out how to do it. :(

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Because he is a cheap insurance policy at OT. Team doesn’t need him right now so let him rest. Put him on IR for a couple weeks. Might need him later in the year.

I understand but its not that when he was healthy he could beat out any of the backups and it seems that he hasn't been active when we need him .

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I understand but its not that when he was healthy he could beat out any of the backups and it seems that he hasn't been active when we need him .

32-year old guy in preseason was just going through the motions. I suspect he was doing ok in practice.