Video: Cowboys UDFA Anthony Hines III High School Interview

blueblood70

Reaction score
hows this Cowboy Related, he snot even a draft prospect let along in college..wayy off topic man..

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
He needs to forge his own path instead of being satisfied with being Gregory Hines kid.

NotForLong

Reaction score
After watching Quinn's press conference I came away with the impression that He is gonna have the players in Specialized Roles. . . this could Bode Well for a Player like Hines

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

NotForLong

Reaction score
Yikes! First, Parsons having "play recognition" issues at times. Now Hines?

Must love them lack of "play recognition" LBs, huh?
:huh:
I think the problem is that they both opted out last year . . . and the Natural progression of becoming more acclimated with the Nuances of the position. . . were not able to be showcased because no film. luckily We have Quinn to instill these traits

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I think the problem is that they both opted out last year . . . and the Natural progression of becoming more acclimated with the Nuances of the position. . . were not able to be showcased because no film. luckily We have Quinn to instill these traits
Yes, you're right. Agreed. If they improve on what ails them, they could become key new pieces to our LB core.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Yes, you're right. Agreed. If they improve on what ails them, they could become key new pieces to our LB core.
For me a lot of the enthusiasm is based on Quinn. . . this is the 1st Coach I have been excited to have since Parcels.

Witnessing trend the NFL is heading in towards offense I can see the vision Quinn sees in the selections.

There is no telling the influence Quinn will be on these players but I am hopefully its the Best that He is able to bring out in this team.

I feel there will be a lot of Specialization going on which will allow the Players to excel at their strengths

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
For me a lot of the enthusiasm is based on Quinn. . . this is the 1st Coach I have been excited to have since Parcels.

Witnessing trend the NFL is heading in towards offense I can see the vision Quinn sees in the selections.

There is no telling the influence Quinn will be on these players but I am hopefully its the Best that He is able to bring out in this team.

I feel there will be a lot of Specialization going on which will allow the Players to excel at their strengths
Agreed. I feel the same way. Now that I'm cooling off, looking at video tapes on every draft pick and thinking of why these players were selected, it also gives me a good feeling about how this draft played out to specifically help improve our ailing Defense while also addressing our injured Oline and bump up our Special Teams.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
After watching Quinn's press conference I came away with the impression that He is gonna have the players in Specialized Roles. . . this could Bode Well for a Player like Hines
In the past, the LBers tended to stay on the field too long without rotating which led to them fatiguing later in the game. Quinn wants them rotating to keep them fresh plus as you said they will all have specialized roles. I think you are exactly right about this being to Hines' advantage.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
LB ANTHONY HINES Pro Day Results:
6-feet-2

225 pounds

9 3/8" hand

32 3/4" arm

79 1/2" wingspan

4.63/4.66 forty

33.0 vertical

9'-10" broad jump