Cowboys updated on Madden......

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I KNOW this doesn't go here, but here are the new updates that just came out...figured some of yous would be interested

Tyson Thompson - 67 overall

91 Speed
90 Accleration
69 Break Tackle
83 Agility

Patrick Crayton - 78 overall

91 Speed
93 Catch
89 Acc.
50 Awareness

Rob Petitti - 72 overall (Tucker is 74)

85 Run Block
84 Pass Block
55 Awareness
84 Strength
83 Acc.

Chris Canty - VERY underated - 67 overall

67 Tackle
69 Speed
78 Strength
72 Accl.
52 Awareness

Thomas "Pepper" Johnson - 67 overall

Scott Fuijuta - 83 overall

Cortez - 71 overall

FYI :D - now go ahead and move to Tech. page where it will never be seen...ha ha.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Id up Canty and Crayton. And whys Craytons awarness 50? He gets 1st downs, and runs great routes.

NovaCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
thats a very low tackle number for Canty and the awareness numbers for all these guys are way too low.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
NovaCowboy said:
thats a very low tackle number for Canty and the awareness numbers for all these guys are way too low.

Thought the same thing, but I guess because they're all young, they figure it should be like that. Canty is VERY low though....don't really know why, since he was so highly touted coming out of college.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
The awareness is because they're young. That's usually a sign of a guy who has potential as it is easy to increase with a little experience

NovaCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
bobtheflob said:
The awareness is because they're young. That's usually a sign of a guy who has potential as it is easy to increase with a little experience

yeah but if you notice when you draft a guy who has a terrible rating on his interviews his awarness as a rookie is in his 50's. I wouldnt think, as numnuts said, Canty would have rated terrible as highly touted as he was in college. Plus if you hear the guy speak he seems pretty intelligent.

Some of their ratings leave me scratching my head.

Crayton 50 awareness? Way too low.

EndGame

Reaction score
As mentioned before, the awareness rating is a sign of inexperience.

ElTiburon

Reaction score
numnuts23 said:
I KNOW this doesn't go here, but here are the new updates that just came out...figured some of yous would be interested

Tyson Thompson - 67 overall

91 Speed
90 Accleration
69 Break Tackle
83 Agility

Patrick Crayton - 78 overall

91 Speed
93 Catch
89 Acc.
50 Awareness

Rob Petitti - 72 overall (Tucker is 74)

85 Run Block
84 Pass Block
55 Awareness
84 Strength
83 Acc.

Chris Canty - VERY underated - 67 overall

67 Tackle
69 Speed
78 Strength
72 Accl.
52 Awareness

Thomas "Pepper" Johnson - 67 overall

Scott Fuijuta - 83 overall

Cortez - 71 overall

FYI :D - now go ahead and move to Tech. page where it will never be seen...ha ha.

What about Peerless Price?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
D-BOI99 said:
Where do you go to find roster updates?

You download them when you log on to Madden Online, which I have still not played a single game of Madden.

But I love Crayton's new stats. I will have to check out what his old ones were on my ps2 before downloading the new ones. I think his catch maybe higher then Keyshawns, I think key had a 91 Catch.

I gurantee you the bandwagoners are jumping on the boys bandwagon online, just like they did in 2003 to get in on the number 1 ranked defense. The only great thing about the Cowboys losing is you dont have to worry about the bandwagon fans picking them, Bill Parcells seems to be destined to change all of that.

- Mike G.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Madden is crap when rating players, anyway. Especially rookies.

Anyone notice that the Ravens offense becomes the most awesomest of the awesome after two or three years in Franchise mode?

Yea...

Or that the Commanders offense is better than ours?

Uh huh...

I love Madden, but some of the stuff in that game makes me wonder if their are a few "Fanatics" among the programmers.

Eddie

Reaction score
NovaCowboy said:

Why is it low? He's an unproven rookie. Not evenyone starts with 90+ Pro Bowl numbers.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
TheHustler said:
How do the roster updates affect seasons already in progress?

Not really too sure, but I think that it won't effect it. Basically have to start over with the new rosters, or just continue with the ones you have in the season going on.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Eddie said:
Why is it low? He's an unproven rookie. Not evenyone starts with 90+ Pro Bowl numbers.

True, but normally college players that produced like Canty in college, normally come out with alittle higher numbers.