Cowboys utilized more motion on offense against Rams

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I tend to watch my stud fantasy football players when I'm watching other NFL teams and the one thing I always notice is they motion all the time. Like watch tonight's game how often St Brown moves around. It makes sense to have your best players get more 1 on 1 routes.

Reactions: CWR

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
You know what this means? We'll overthink it and not do any motion next week to keep opposing defenses on their toes

CWR

Reaction score
I tend to watch my stud fantasy football players when I'm watching other NFL teams and the one thing I always notice is they motion all the time. Like watch tonight's game how often St Brown moves around. It makes sense to have your best players get more 1 on 1 routes.

St Brown is balling out. Not sure how he'll do with the flu tonight or whatever, buts he's been terrific

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I've been saying this since last year. "Motion, motion, motion."

Glad McCarthy is finally listening.

It makes a difference… I also think one of the biggest differences is dak using his legs. Just adds a new dynamic to the offense

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That may be true ... but the Rams Pass D is better than the Eagles Pass D. With both playing 8 games ...

Passing Yards given up = 1,748 (R) vs 1,980 (E)
Passing TDs given up = 8 (R) vs 16 (E)
Interceptions = 4 each
Sacks = 15 (R) vs 25 (E)
QB Rating = 85.9 (R) vs 97.2 (E)

So the Eagles passrush is better, but their secondary is worse than the Rams secondary.

Therefore if the Rams secondary is "dog poop" ... I would hate to see what you think about the Eagles secondary.
:grin:

P.S. Dak accounts for HALF of the passing TDs the Rams have given up. It went into the game at 4, and left at 8.
:omg:
:laugh:
I'll wait for the head-to-head numbers next week.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Someone posted a clip of one of the NFL shows talking about how they did a much better job moving CD around this game vs the other 6.
Right? I mean really, why do what works. Just insane we are so mired in a set way o go doing things. Very definition of insanity.