Image: Cowboys visit Children's Medical Center, Cooks Children's Hospital, and more

CowboyGil

Reaction score
Definitely puts things into perspective for any and all who were there or see the pics. I see kids like that and I wish my daughter were here next to me so i could grab her and hug her and kiss her and squeeze her and be grateful for a healthy, happy little girl. choking up typing this.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Sick kids can't boo the players? They're sick, but they have emotions just like th erest of us.

Settle down. I wasn't belittling the kids, I was belittling the cowboys. Learn to read.

Ooh, good one. Got me there.I know how to read, and I know what you meant. And you might boo somebody, but sick kids in a hospital aren't going to boo anybody that comes to visit them.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
http://www.nbcdfw.com/blogs/blue-st...is-Biggest-Fan-in-the-Hospital-236121961.html

This was a cool story. Cheyenne, a patient, had been wanting to meet Tony Romo since November. He is her favorite player. When the Cowboys beat the Giants, Tony sent her a football signed saying, "The Giants game was for you" Her family has it on youtube.

Today, he got to see her and told her they'll beat the Commanders for her.

Tony just frustrates me on the field. But off of it, hes a good dude.