Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Only thing more shameful than the number of 49 er fans is how pathetic our d is...seriously think there are probably SEVERAL college teams with better d

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Do you watch the game? He goes wheels next to his head, Murray follows with wheels next to his head.... its called a play call change

unless they were bluffing....but im sure you heard the garrett play call right?

dupree89

Reaction score
So, let's see.

Thus far:
• Murray Fumble
• Bonehead play in Red Zone
• Claiborne Penalty
• Carr toasted
• Penalties on offense
• Swiss Cheese Defense

Yup, these are our Cowboys!

I'm afraid if we're not gonna try to control the ball and let the clock run, we're gonna in trouble. And so far, nothing shows me that we're gonna try to chew up the clock.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unbelievable how this is pretty much an away game....this freaking crowd.

There are 100k fans there. If 30k are visitors they are going to make a lo of noise, especially when they have something to cheer about.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Like Tony Casillas said, the strength of the defense is the secondary, and this maybe the worst secondary in he league!

rcaldw

Reaction score
Half the times when teams do that they're trying to throw off the D. Peyton Manning does 20 different things before a play and only one of them is an actual play call.

:).... ok 2nd and 1 run the ball and stop running the play clock down to 1 every single play

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
and the sad thing is the D-Line brought good pressure. i can't even imagine how bad the secondary is going to be when that stops happening.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
The crowd is embarrassing

Each year it gets worse and worse. There are so many fair weather fans in Texas it's unbelievable. I think a lot of it has to do with the very high transient and immigrant population (and I don't mean that as a negative thing, just an observation).

chuffly

Reaction score
I dont want to hear anything about blaming the front 7. 2 plays in a row they pressure the QB and 2 plays in a row the secondary lets them down

It's sad the defense is so bad I have to go searching for moral victories, but I thought the front 7 looked surprisingly decent on that series.

Secondary looks like hot garbage though.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The DL is surprisingly active. The coverage on the back end is Swiss cheese!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
He's the head coach. The play calls go through him.

No. He's ultimately responsible but he's not going to jump Linehan the first game. That failed RZ play is on Tyron Smith not the entire offense or a coach. I do agree they should be running the ball more down there until they stop it.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
thank brandon high dollar car for those big plays and touch down smh

Status
Not open for further replies.