Game Day Cowboys vs 49ers 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdog

Reaction score
This is the opposite of what I thought would happen. This is absolutely pathetic.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
A guy like Tyrone Crawford needs to be cut next year. You get rid of him. Draft and use the free agency to build this defense

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
People talking about how the team has no heart but then come on here and say things like "I'm done" and "game over." Look yourself in the mirror

Sydla

Reaction score
Said once, I'll say it again...this front is too bad for this team to be considered a contender. For anything

And yet there are fans around here who continue to delude themselves thinking that this front is good enough to compete for something.

What you see is what you should have expected when the front office half assed it this offseason in fixing the defense.

revospeed

Reaction score
Tyrone Crawford absolutely sucks. Can't spend any money in free agency because of that bum. Guarantee he'll say something post game like "I'm not playing up to my potential. I need to play better." All the RKG sayings. No Tyrone, you are playing up to your potential, you just suck.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Alright Dak. Deck is stacked against you. How are you going to respond?

Reactions: Ken

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Muting the tv and listening to it on the radio from here. Don't want to hear Troy heap on more praise to Gabbert, who everyone knows is garbage. Just not as garbage as our D.

TheHerd

Reaction score
This is pathetic, we can make Gabbett look like a top 10 QB
With absolutely no pressure, most NFL qbs will look like this. We've been saying how lucky this team had been for a few weeks playing against junior high level quarterbacks.

PBCCowboy

Reaction score
This is one of those games where they appear uninspired,unprepared and woefully over matched.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Game was going well until the false start penalty. Nothing good has happened since. Looking like it's going to be a long day by the bay.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Did the back just hang in the backfield for about three seconds before he bounced to the right untouched for the touchdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.