Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Go to your safe space child.. Big talk behind the keyboard

Lol nah just making you look like a fool because you can't even tell when I'm being sarcastic about Dak or not. And if you were in front of me I would say the same and you wouldn't do a thing about it.

Ken

Reaction score
THose last two Dez catches were not easy. That is what he brings but he has to make the easier catches all the time. Zeke is running harder than he has all year.
Catches the hard ones and drops the easy ones...lol

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, what is disgusting is the fact that you can't suggest Dak is anything less than perfect or that he makes a mistake... Without people getting their panties in a bunch.

Saw it earlier when Dak took a dumb sack.

Someone called him on it. The Dak brigade showed up instantaneously.

Dak Prescott is a terrible player and even worse human being.

I've never had any issue.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
wow anyone see that hit by Landon Collins on the Seahawks Lockette. Man imagine him and Jones on the same team. One a physical player and one a coverage guy. But then again in our defensive scheme he probably would look like a bum.
I love Landon Collins. That's my boy

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Why can't we do this every game? Get the ball in Dez hands. Dez and Zeke are our playmakers on Offense and sprinkle in alittle of beasely.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Make it last three catches for Dez. And SF is starting to just have to throw the whole bench in with the injuries. This SHOULD get ugly.

revospeed

Reaction score
The Niners could use Nolan Carroll on their team right now. That is the state of their secondary

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Dez balling right now...anyone have anything else to say? Oh nothing? Crickets? Shut up about Dez dude is just fine.

Lets see him do that from here on out. I'm not giving him props for doing what he is supposed to do vs inferior competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.