Game Day *** Cowboys vs 49ers 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotman

Reaction score
----Am I the only one hoping we win out even if we don’t make the playoffs?

No...there are other dummies out there too

People that want to watch their team win are dummies? Because of the draft? I get it that there are some people that are ready to give up because we are all but eliminated, but I don't call them dumb. I do know one thing for sure, I wouldn't want anyone on my team that doesn't want to win.

Aulac

Reaction score
I feel bad for Zurlein like I do with The Chargers kicker Michael Badgley. In two season prior, Badgley missed a total of 4 kicks but due to injuries, he has the most miss kick this year out of any kicker. The same with Zurlein, because of his back problem, he no longer the same kicker he used to be. Elite kickers don't regress, it always has something to do with injuries.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
It’s looking like we’re gonna finish with at least 6 wins. Hope we stay in the top 10 of the draft.
Yup. You can't tell me that were gonna lose to both Philly and NY. Team tank is not going to be happy

Mannix

Reaction score
----Pollard reminds me of Aveion Cason. He can be a good backup but does not have the size or strength to carry a full load.

Been saying that all season.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Idk about the faster part, but yes Pollard is taller the Cason is.

i looked it up they are pretty close. cason was 5"10 204. I thought he was a sub 190 about 5"9 guy. That is what I remembered him as.

I can still see him making that huge run from my seat in the season opener vs atlanta in 2003.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
To be fair to Zeke, Pollard doesn't look any better running the ball. He's just light years better as a receiver.

OK, now I'm not even sure if that helps Zeke's narrative at all...
Very true. He's not better running, way better receiving and better hands.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Pollard provides the offense the ability to do a lot more looks, and to move him around the field differently than Zeke.

It’s been very interesting watching him as the lead back.

Status
Not open for further replies.