Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Not our day fellas. Entertaining season at least. We need some linebackers to help Micah, and some interior beef on both sides of the ball.

We'll be back unless the Ea
Did you SEE the replay? It was a hold, stop trying to blame the refs for our WEAK oline dude. They suck. Fat Mike getting pantsed. LOL......NICE LATERAL!!!!!!!!! What a humiliating display of BS this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was a hold, as blatant as the one NOT called when Micah would have blown up the TD run.

Twin928

Reaction score
If McCarthy and Zeke are still on this team next year, I'm gonna be pissed.
Well ur pissed cuz we have to eat zeke contract for one more year makes no point n cutting him
N nobody is trading for him

SDCowboy

Reaction score
We literally just had a WR throw the g'damn ball out of bounds. And people wonder why I don't want McCarthy replaced.

garyv

Reaction score
Every single time we get a big play there’s a flag. It’s just rediculous.

I'm telling you the Dallas Cowboys need 3 things in the next draft 2-OL and a damn NT to stop the gashes up the middle. I'm sick and tired of Conner Williams and him getting beat, than grabbing and killing drives. Set his fat azz on the bench.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Seems like the only question now is whether we’re going to at least try to make it a game or just roll over

chasecooley5308

Reaction score
if we lose this game mccarthy is gone, kellen moore is your head coach, and we have a jason garrett 2.0. god i hope im wrong

snadler

Reaction score
I honestly knew the boys were going to lose because they always do, but thought it would be a nail biter can’t sleep kind of loss, they are just going to be embarrassed

Status
Not open for further replies.