Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Is this in San Fran, alot of red....

Dallas getting no respect. Not 100% sure they should until they prove able to win those tough games. They surely have the talen

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Just drove in from the ranch and was listening ot the pre game show. You would think that SF went undefeated this year, and just rolled everyone.

ultron

Reaction score
If the Cowboys had Micah parsons in 1982, there would’ve been no ‘the catch’

Mannix

Reaction score
There are still way more Cowboy fans. Red just stands out
Please define "way more"....if this were Green Bay, there would be less than 1% Cowboy fans....its our weak season ticket holders who really aren't the DIE HARD fans that we see traveling to road games

lqmac1

Reaction score
Can’t disagree but I think they have the same issues practically every other team in the south has, transplants…….
I would agree if this was something that has recently started happening. But it’s been known for decades that our home fans are trash.

Carson

Reaction score
Surprised they showed anything positive Dallas in this intro

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Why are they showing the Cowboys and Niners playing teams other than each other? :huh:

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I wouldn't slow the game down. Let it be trial by fire! I think this Cowboy's team has what it takes, i think they need to know it about themselves now! Go get it!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wonder what the national audience is for this game. Surely, this must be one of the most watched games of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.