cowboys5xsbs Well-Known Member Messages 20,607 Reaction score 29,392 Oct 8, 2023 #721 About to be 14-0
McMicah Well-Known Member Messages 1,346 Reaction score 3,090 Oct 8, 2023 #722 There’s our Dak!!! So proud. Just so proud. I’ve said it a thousand times. Dak has no precision
ShortRound Well-Known Member Messages 27,219 Reaction score 95,686 Oct 8, 2023 #723 What is he throwing at?
TheDude McLovin Messages 12,665 Reaction score 11,356 Oct 8, 2023 #724 dak is just not it. it's right there to see
Pass2Run Well-Known Member Messages 17,526 Reaction score 19,591 Oct 8, 2023 #725 Dak is too anxious. And McCarthy isn't helping with that playcalling.
NFCBeasts Well-Known Member Messages 1,558 Reaction score 1,872 Oct 8, 2023 #726 Coogiguy03 said: WISH WE HAD A BOSA Click to expand... I wish we had a Purdy
Fmart322 Well-Known Member Messages 7,189 Reaction score 6,549 Oct 8, 2023 #729 Dak, Dak, Dak. 3 and out don't win games.
jwooten15 Well-Known Member Messages 17,189 Reaction score 40,863 Oct 8, 2023 #730 We really gave $160 million to a dude who can’t make big throws in big games. He’s visibly nervous and shaken every single time the moment is large
We really gave $160 million to a dude who can’t make big throws in big games. He’s visibly nervous and shaken every single time the moment is large
SackMaster Well-Known Member Messages 6,071 Reaction score 8,118 Oct 8, 2023 #731 Hey, ST came to play.
just_catch_it Well-Known Member Messages 9,750 Reaction score 6,070 Oct 8, 2023 #732 Dak is way off!!
CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member Messages 25,270 Reaction score 28,511 Oct 8, 2023 #733 Just not capable of competing at a higher level.
nyc-cowboy Well-Known Member Messages 10,355 Reaction score 12,120 Oct 8, 2023 #734 If they come out and have Parsons over Williams they're idiots.
TheJynxedOne Well-Known Member Messages 4,902 Reaction score 2,978 Oct 8, 2023 #735 B Cooks has been worthless! All the hype and he has done just about nothing!
Adreme Well-Known Member Messages 5,700 Reaction score 4,387 Oct 8, 2023 #736 I am not really sure what is going on with that throw on 3rd. I am not talking about it being long I am talking about MG being completely covered so best I can guess that was a throw away.
I am not really sure what is going on with that throw on 3rd. I am not talking about it being long I am talking about MG being completely covered so best I can guess that was a throw away.
Hardline Well-Known Member Messages 23,753 Reaction score 41,063 Oct 8, 2023 #737 Cowboys aren't going to be able to match them drive for drive.
JonesBoys Well-Known Member Messages 4,898 Reaction score 6,967 Oct 8, 2023 #738 Wow, such a good start to the team that has manhandled you the last two years.
Trajan Well-Known Member Messages 2,459 Reaction score 1,930 Oct 8, 2023 #740 Worthless, just worthless. I'm out, better was to spend my time. Have a good one all !