Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Romo is irrelevant now as well. I'm not looking for fans here.

Over and over again when I call out players, I am often correct. I get the same detractors and people who want to be argumentative rather than understanding.

It's typical, and I get how fan forums are. But I'm simply not someone who fanboys out. Just not who I am.

I honestly believe that this team could win a Superbowl sometime soon and you would find something negative about it.

Tommy

Reaction score
I used to enjoy these wins. I now realize it doesn't matter in the longrun

I'll get excited when we are consistently beating good teams.
You still like making “look at me everybody” posts.

Think you will grow out of that any time soon?

fishspill

Reaction score
Romo is irrelevant now as well. I'm not looking for fans here.

Over and over again when I call out players, I am often correct. I get the same detractors and people who want to be argumentative rather than understanding.

It's typical, and I get how fan forums are. But I'm simply not someone who fanboys out. Just not who I am.
Dak has a lot of good traits, but he’s at a point in his development where he has to get the ball out of his hand with more confidence and consistency. I see that and I wanted Dak starting after 2 preseason games last year. I’m an avowed Dak supporter.

khiladi

Reaction score
SF most successful offensive plays were roll outs, catching Dallas on aggressiveness. Beathard in the pocket wasn’t successful at all.

Commanders gonna move the pocket a lot.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Red
Tool-belt-300x239.jpeg

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Why not enjoy the win? The whole point of sports is to try and win. So fans are allowed to enjoy a win, when they happen. No matter the opponent.

Also, yes the niners, but Dallas did what they were supposed to do. They laid the smack down on them. So Dallas played to their potential which is better than allowing an inferior opponent to almost beat you.

Yes, it's the Niners but also remember that their last five games have been close games, even though they lost all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.