Game Day *** Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please keep it within the guidelines and please do not start new threads during the game as they will be deleted without warning.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
It has been an entertaining game and we've been doing better on both sides of the ball than we did 4-5 weeks ago. Let's suck it up and get 2 in a row please! Hope D, ST, Kellen Moron, or.... don't screw things up in the 2nd half. Go Cowboys!

blueblood70

Reaction score
welp its game i like that we are down 17.. two of the most short handed rosters in the league , both been devastated and playing with a lot of backups competed hard..

Redline360

Reaction score
Lamb seems to drop an easy 1 or 2 passes a game now. Dropped two huge tds, and another huge what have been a first down to run out the clock several weeks ago

catiii

Reaction score
Time for a QB Change. Gilbert, you're up/ and why does Moore keep calling pocket plays when we know the Statue of Liberty gets sacked every time. No rollouts even when what he is doing is failing. I'm sick of the incompetence.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It has been an entertaining game and we've been doing better on both sides of the ball than we did 4-5 weeks ago. Let's suck it up and get 2 in a row please! Hope D, ST, Kellen Moron, or.... don't screw things up in the 2nd half. Go Cowboys!
He already is getting away from the run game and throwing far too much..its his Achilles heal..

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Welcome to my ignore list.....:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.