Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
You also know why Dallas is a losing culture? Because Jerry let’s guys force him to pay 42 million dollars a year for mediocrity like Todd France did with Dak, and to do it with a no-trade clause and Dak having zero leverage…

Mannix

Reaction score
THIS FROM MONDAY
Everyone on the Sunday Game Thread cheering for the 3 seed, and then after the Niners pick off the ball I see some of you asking, "Ok who do we now play?".....and after finding out, stating how nervous they are about SF..this was NOT WELL THOUGHT out by some of you.....you need to win the 1st game to get to the second....and I think we are gonna get run by SF....not to mention that they will be bringing 40,000 fans to AT&T....it is NOT worth the trade off of avoiding Green Bay in round 2....gonna have to play them anyway....would rather get them when they could be a little rusty. I think moving up to the 3rd seed IN THIS UNIQUE SITUATION is the WORST thing that could have happened!!!!

CB61

Reaction score
This crap that's going on today with these penalties his pre-season nonsense that just goes to show you there is no discipline I'm just came in there hasn't been in a long time and you know who that falls on
Been the same for years my bad

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
To be honest, I think we would have done better against SF, and you would have done better against TB

Status
Not open for further replies.