Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
This is the Dak his critics been telling you about and which rears it’s ugly head over and over and over again.

He’ll throw decisively when he’s down by a lot.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Can’t wait till the whiny threads get started by our whiny fans. Just admit it. This team is terrible…Prescott is an overpaid backup at best…

CB61

Reaction score
As I was posting that the last play happened, Romo says he's got to get rid of the ball faster? That's been all game? And even when he does get rid of it I don't know where the hell he's thrown at today
And just to be fair there's been a few throws I was wondering what the hell the receiver was doing as well

manster4ever

Reaction score
This is the worst case for this franchise.

No cap room, all in on wrong QB, no real fex skill player threat and no talent in the trenches.

This is a 5 year rebuild because of the cap....then you remember who is picking players and who sets the culture

AHHHHH yes, from the dizzying heights of success (most of the season guys in here were drooling ALL over McClay) to now today the pits of despair. The truth is it's somewhere in between but won't get solved by the Beverly JonesBillies. As I typed this Dak took another sack, then we were flagged for ANOTHER penalty. That's over ten now. Been going on all year and finally caught up today. Show Jerrah CBS....probly hittin' the Johnny Walker hard by now. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.