Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
best to go out playing a lousy..horrible...stupidly played game than go out fighting. Hope this signals major changes needed rather than think we have a winner here

sacase

Reaction score
Gregory thought he the OL was the RB so tried to make the tackle.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
These penalties are sickening. That’s probably the main reason we lost

Wouldn’t say it’s the main reason they pretty much dominated the line of scrimmage but the penalties greatly contributed

Mannix

Reaction score
THIS FROM MONDAY
Everyone on the Sunday Game Thread cheering for the 3 seed, and then after the Niners pick off the ball I see some of you asking, "Ok who do we now play?".....and after finding out, stating how nervous they are about SF..this was NOT WELL THOUGHT out by some of you.....you need to win the 1st game to get to the second....and I think we are gonna get run by SF....not to mention that they will be bringing 40,000 fans to AT&T....it is NOT worth the trade off of avoiding Green Bay in round 2....gonna have to play them anyway....would rather get them when they could be a little rusty. I think moving up to the 3rd seed IN THIS UNIQUE SITUATION is the WORST thing that could have happened!!!!

manster4ever

Reaction score
with 14 penalties you do not deserve to win the game. Cowboys are just not coached well. Especially all the presnap and oline penalties.

I said this about 3 times in this thread in the first half. My god, what if we would've been on the ROAD? I do fault the coaches more than the players after this debacle. This crap went on all year and they never fixed it.

Tim93gt

Reaction score
I’ve never seen so many penalties called for holding during runs on the defense

TXdvsz

Reaction score
This game proves we have been a sub-mediocre team all year. Sucks big time! Now I'm going to watch Brady and Rodgers play like the pros they are.
:thumbdown:

BigWillie

Reaction score
Durde has to be scared. This many dumb penalties by your unit. Not exactly a resume builder.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
black-cat-gettyimages-901574784.jpg

SCREW IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.