Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Reaction score
Now I could be wrong but something else went seriously South in Green Bay? A lot of people had a lot of bad things to say about Mike McCarthy and the way he hadn't gotten in the last couple years

That team has looked dominant since MM left. That is about as big an indictment of the head coach as you can have.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
So this is how it ends.. A promising season down the tubes.. because we can't avoid the damn penalty bug. Some of them were bogus but that last one on Gregory was legit.. What the hell are you doing?!?!
And Zeke has concrete cleats .

calico

Reaction score
In the end the same thing that killed Garrett is killing this team. Mistakes at the biggest moments.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Well I hate to say it but I'm a Bucs fan the rest of the season. Tom Brady is my non-Cowboys man crush so my consolation prize is root for him the rest of the playoffs.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
I doubt I watch another playoff game. The disparity in reffing is blatant. We were atrocious today and deserved nothing but the refs were worse. Close to being done with the nfl, it’s ridiculous.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I bet McCarthy wishes he ran that 3q play and didn’t waste 30 seconds on that stupid fake punt.

Cmac

Reaction score
Dear Zeke

I'm sorry you have been the Fall Guy all year. I'm sorry each game when something goes wrong, haters reach for you to cast all blame. But I've seen the game today, just like the haters. They'll still say it's your fault, but we know. You never spoke a word about this mess, while I have to defend you and hope that fellow Board members came to their senses It's a mess......now JJ can let you go onto KC or Baltimore next year, and let TPollard have the backfield all by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.