Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Penalties are killing us again , and the lack of no calls for the 49ers

Maybe our team is just undisciplined instead of a conspiracy. Y'all ever think of that? There's a ref who's a former Cowboy out there and still things are crooked, eh?

Ren

Reaction score
We’re to inconsistent and commit way to many penalties to win a game like this, not surprised but was hoping they would put it all together

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Issues 1st half

1. Weak mentally and physically
2. Not prepared out if tge gate
3. Zeke is slow
4. Connor Williams is turd
5. Dak missing WIDE open guys, Romo is laughing at how late he is on his passes
6. No pressure on Jimmy g
7. lack of inside presence AGAIN up front
8. Kellen too late to go no huddle and up tempo

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
We haven’t been good, but I’m still having a hard time letting some of these bad ref calls go.

One sided so far

Twin928

Reaction score
Even the engineers who designed the stadium are stupid
If u look at the video on YouTube they told Jerry bout this even before they built the stadium end to end the sun will be a problem. N his old self still did it he started laughing him and Stephan I’ll add the link

Carter

Reaction score
Cant win with 100+ penalty yards, no Running game, bad O-Line and D not getting Turnovers

Mannix

Reaction score
THIS FROM MONDAY
Everyone on the Sunday Game Thread cheering for the 3 seed, and then after the Niners pick off the ball I see some of you asking, "Ok who do we now play?".....and after finding out, stating how nervous they are about SF..this was NOT WELL THOUGHT out by some of you.....you need to win the 1st game to get to the second....and I think we are gonna get run by SF....not to mention that they will be bringing 40,000 fans to AT&T....it is NOT worth the trade off of avoiding Green Bay in round 2....gonna have to play them anyway....would rather get them when they could be a little rusty. I think moving up to the 3rd seed IN THIS UNIQUE SITUATION is the WORST thing that could have happened!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.