Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESisback

Reaction score
See, a good GM would recognize the problem and move on from Dak and McCarthy.

But Jerry isn't a good GM. He can't admit failure so he'd rather keep Dak and McCarthy and hope they prove him right than just admit he messed up and make the changes that are required. There is zero doubt in my mind he's going to waste the next few seasons on these two like he wasted seasons on Garrett.

It sucks to be a Cowboys fan because any smart fan knows there is little hope at this point.
The smart fans should jump ship.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Brock Purdy is a diamond in the rough, unreal an already stacked team like the 49ers found him with the last pick in the draft. No wonder they dumped Lance off on us they don't need him at all.
do you thinknJerry ever makes that trade and acknowledges a miss?

lsg13

Reaction score
You are part of the problem. We aren't stuck with him. The Eagles weren't stuck with Carson Wentz.
No you are never "stuck" with a player, you definitely have to pay the piper when you make the mistake but you aren't stuck... But it's better to go ahead a cut bait earlier than later.

ReverendFelcher

Reaction score
Maybe we'll get lucky like in 95, and not have to play them in the playoffs. They are clearly better than us. Just like they were that year.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Neck injury again for LVE. Not good at all. He’s way better than most here give him credit for
I don't give him credit, but he's played well tonight and I hope he's alright that for sure.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Lamb should always play hard but that’s why he’s so pissed. Open so many times and Dak forces crap like that.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Well...though I agree with you on all you're saying, I don't agree to write the season off in week 5. There is plenty of football left. The team that gets hot in December and can carry that momentum in the playoffs has a shot. It's still early
What evidence do you have that this team can get hot in December?

Status
Not open for further replies.