Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
100% Dak and has been for a long time. He's the problem, period.

Stop.
See, I told you. The Dakstans will absolve him by blaming the defense. Never fails. The man has played like pure garbage and will defend it by demanding that the defense should have scored more.

Cmac

Reaction score
Now let's see the Board savior in.......Cooper Rush, then we can count the excuses that this board grants to many. Anybody seen Pollard since the fumble? Game over.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
100% Dak and has been for a long time. He's the problem, period.

Stop.
Its not 100% him. Never has been but yea he is qb so he should get plenty of blame for the things he can control. He needs to be much better than he is tonight. This ain't a masterclass in nothing. At all.

Adreme

Reaction score
SF said "they want the ball in Daks hands"

- he can't throw it away
- he can't hit receivers on the run in zones,
- he has no pocket awareness
- he lost the ability to run

No GM is going to say "Dak Prescott Sux" and put their name on it.

and top 10 is meaningless QBs 6-32 are never gonna be in it at the end
SF would say that but before tonight all they did was play 2 deep safety. Tonight they adjusted to McCarthy basically being a coward who only calls 5 yard passes and 45 yard passes so they are stacking the box. For context if you are playing 2 deep safety regardless of what you are saying in the press conference you are daring a team to run it on you.

All of these surveys that come out prior to the season are anonymous so they are not putting their name to it but what they are doing is ranking Dak HIGHER than 22-23 other QB. However the other that only 5 QBs in the NFL are any good is laughably stupid. There is just no other word for it. It is laughably stupid.

lsg13

Reaction score
And this is why I don't care about wins like we had against the Patriots and Jets and giants....it doesn't matter.

We can't beat top teams and we can't do it in the post season either.

It's just not fun anymore with this team and i know I am not alone
No you are not alone, the fun left being a Cowboy fan years ago... I feel sorry for the guys who were not around when we had a real coach and played for Championships...

Mr_437

Reaction score
Collingsworth needs a towel to wipe his mouth talking about Purdy.

Status
Not open for further replies.