Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

9of11

Reaction score
I dont remember that the game was over at halftime against the Cowboys ....

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The 49ers and Eagles have an identity on offense. They are built to run the ball and then attack with their skill position players. But win/lose, that's who they are and it won't change. The Cowboys don't have an identity. It's just this odd offensive approach based on a marginal QB year after year.

Whoever the next QB is needs to be someone they can build an entire offense around.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
It's like watching a rerun! Run through the soft middle, hit open receiver in soft zone, get first downs marching down the field!

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I would put Cooper Rush in the Game. Players get paid, sometimes you get your feelings hurt by those who pay you, that's life, sit on the bench.

Cydios

Reaction score
DID ANYONE JUST SEE WHERE MICAH ENDED UP ON THAT RUN FOR A FIRST DOWN??? HE'S WAY OUT OF THE PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They run away from his direction.. That's how they should play it.. Focus on where he's not..

NumOneQB

Reaction score
A little pressure and Purdy throws a wild one. But he’s only seen pressure a handful of times all game.

Jipper

Reaction score
No you are not alone, the fun left being a Cowboy fan years ago... I feel sorry for the guys who were not around when we had a real coach and played for Championships...
It's sad, my two older kids 9 and 7 don't have school tomorrow and so I told them they could stay up and warch the game as long as they wanted....

They are in bed...

Status
Not open for further replies.