Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers first half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrettop

Reaction score
Dallas has been really aggressive with putting 2nd and 3rd string out compared to a lot of other teams. IE: it's preseason. Just wish the announcers weren't on the 9ers nuts so hard.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't yet but give it time. Randle is undersized and the rest are just JAG's....big mistake not drafting a RB. Meanwhile our Dline is looking god awful. Huge holes in the running game to say the least.

Jesus Christ this is the 2nd string!!! How many of our starters are out there?

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Yes we know but the fundamental things shouldn't be bad.

Exactly, evaluation and standard of play apparently do not matter to some fans because it is simply the "preseason" but I would bet the coaches actually expect more out of the players.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
True, it's just preseason. However, if the team is playing poorly, what are you supposed to say? A poor performance isn't a harbinger of doom for the season, but if the run defense is a seive, someone is going to point it out.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Christine Michaels block, for anyone interested. He broke the guys ribs. Ouch.

When your constantly being referred to as a bust there is no reason to bring his subpar talent here. Let's see what the cupboard has here.

As Rich Hribar has put it, Moncrief is now the wide receiver version of Christine Michael. He's a big-time talent who's big-time buried on the depth chart, and will need at least one injury -- if not two --

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Did my wife and her friends invade this board?

Lol we talking about PRACTICE. Not a real game we talking about PRACTICE! with the 2nd string at that!!!! Our fans are amazing sometimes lol

erod

Reaction score
Preseason threads are like taking football with European runway models.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Well, so far, I don't want to see the second team anything come on the field in the regular season.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Watching a Cowboys preseason game really is a chore.

They rarely do anything that resembles competent football.

esloan

Reaction score
When your constantly being referred to as a bust there is no reason to bring his subpar talent here. Let's see what the cupboard has here.

As Rich Hribar has put it, Moncrief is now the wide receiver version of Christine Michael. He's a big-time talent who's big-time buried on the depth chart, and will need at least one injury -- if not two --

I don't think he is a bust. I just think he has Marshawn Lynch is ahead of him and there is no way he beats out Lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.