Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers first half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This team is no where near ready to play.......Special teams are hot garbage right now.....and there are alot of the regulars out there:mad:

manster4ever

Reaction score
No one said our OL depth was good outside of the starters and Collins/Bernadeu. And outside of our top 3 wr's (Dez, TWill, Beasley who are out).

Guess not, which is why when some guys on here were suggesting we trade Leary I was stunned. Collins looks very good but that doesn't mean we should trade Leary. Man, luckily there was hold on that punt return. Our coverage units are non existent tonight.

KingLerxst

Reaction score
D line getting a lot of pressure tonight. And that's without blitzing every play.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I think he's on the bubble.....and no one sees it coming

That is a good one. Unless he is going to pull a Quincy Carter, I cannot fathom how he is not considered the best back of these Three Stooges.

bjfrancez

Reaction score
Guess not, which is why when some guys on here were suggesting we trade Leary I was stunned. Collins looks very good but that doesn't mean we should trade Leary. Man, luckily there was hold on that punt return. Our coverage units are non existent tonight.

We have to hope big time no starting OL gets hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.