Cowboys Vs 49ers ***GAME THREAD*** 1st Half

Givincer

Reaction score
Romo is so amazing at avoiding pressure. I don't think anyone else in the league is as good as him at it.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Great play, but IMO, that's not illegal contact. The CB was backpedaling and TO ran right into him.

Good to see TO break the tackle though. Been awhile since I've seen that.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
dankman;2436466 said:
i cant believe how ignorant of the rules you all are. "toe in first" is not a catch. out of bounds. bad challenge. learn the game before you make stupid statements

good thing you are hear for all of us. you are my rules hero :bow:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
dankman;2436466 said:
i cant believe how ignorant of the rules you all are. "toe in first" is not a catch. out of bounds. bad challenge. learn the game before you make stupid statements

Thanks for the info, mind sending me your copy of the NFL rulebook when you're done, coach?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
TheCount;2436512 said:
We live and die by those big plays, wish we could get some consistant offense but who can dislike a TD?

Agreed. I'd like to see more drives like the last one from last week. But like you said, who can dislike a TD?

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
DallasEast;2436513 said:
Romo created that pass opportunity just like he did before this season's Tom Brady clone impression. Good for him.
No doubt he needs to be Tony Romo!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
TO = MANimal.

Please make him LESS involved in the offense, please :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Any other WR is down at the 10 yard line.

Way to contribute to your team TO.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
RoadRunner;2436505 said:
This is football. What do you expect?

I'm just saying I don't act like the world is ending until I know its an out of reach game. 4 quarters fellas. Its fine to overreact and attempt to fire everyone, I'm just saying its not for me.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
windward;2436494 said:
What's a "natural step"?

TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the receiver is going forward, he can toe tap because his foot will not hit the sideline until his next step. If he is going backwards, they can toe tap, but if the heel comes down in a continuous motion, ie: natural step, it is out of bounds.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
there is absolutely nobody on this planet that was going to stop TO from getting in that endzone

Nav22

Reaction score
T.O.'s haters on this board...

Kiss my grits. :)

JJT just swallowed his gum.