Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers post game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
OL needs revamped. I don’t want to see all the PFF numbers. Smith can’t stay healthy. Williams is a holding machine. Biadasz got pushed around all year. Collins out of shape all year. Martin only one to keep. Get rid of everyone else.

Williams is gone anyway. Baked into the cake. Biadasz isn't great, but he's worked his way up to about average. He's still growing into his body. He'll be fine as a starter. Not a guy we're giving a second contract to, though.

Oline needs a couple of draft picks in the interior just to have some backups to develop.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
If the ref doesn’t trip over his own dick and knock Dak over, he easily gets the spike off
The ref has to touch the ball before it can be snapped. And so we call a running play up the middle with seconds left on the clock and then blame the ref for not moving at lightning speed to get it set up. No it’s not the refs fault it’s the fault of the stupidest play call That could’ve possibly been made in that situation.

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
I'd post my wishlist but none of it will happen. Jerry will talk about liking the guys we have for the 26th going on 27th year of no postseason success

Dak needs to find his footwork in the off-season. After the new England game and the calf injury he looked like an average player.

Zeke needs to be a good teammate and get the hell out the way when he's not healthy.

Ceedee needs to become best friends with a juggs machine. Justin Jefferson was in that draft and looks like he's on another planet in terms of skill right now.

DanA

Reaction score
All game rather than block we held (both sides of the ball) and that's what cost us. 14 penalties makes it damn hard to win.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Well Jerrah you can’t pay good players elite salaries. Dak and Zeke are not Mahomes and Henry. Mahomes won a Super Bowl before getting paid and Henry led the the Titans to AFC championship game and still is paid less then Zeke. Jones family you are great at Marketing but let football people run the football side. You can’t be friends with your players. Let the free agents go except for Kearse and Hooker. Time to build our lines up. We need a fat defensive tackle, guard, and center. Zeke needs to be cut. Dak you are average. Treat him as such. We need to get our running game back.

Last edited:

Eddie

Reaction score
That was a stupid play to call, but the official got in the way of the snap for the second time. The officials didn't give us a chance to make up for our ineptitude...and I'm officially off the Dak McNabb train.

McNabb played in 5 NFC championship games and 1 Super Bowl. Dak isn't even in the same playing field as McNabb.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Defense played fine other than the first drive. They gave up a TD on a short field but also set up a Dallas TD with the same short field.

Beyond that, the defense was on the field practically the entire first quarter because of the offensive ineptitude.

This is on Dak, Zeke and the O-Line.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Welp im pretty certain ill never see another SB in my lifetime....Bengals will win one before us....iDK what happened to Dak but they need to find his replacement...but again he has this team held hostage for the next few years..

BobSacamano

Reaction score
yeah if they had another year to meld together and work on discipline, they could come out better, but free agency is going to rip them apart.

there is no excuse for the penalties costing them drives. someone would get cut over that. maybe several people.
Luckily most of the offenders’ contracts expire this offseason…

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Dallas is really good at finding new ways to lose. I have never seen that in my entire life.

:hammer:........thanks alot you dopes.....you cost me 20.00.

Seriously.....that 49er team really isn't that good. I wasn't impressed. Garropollo 16/25 for 172....No TDs...1 INT

khiladi

Reaction score
That too. But somehow, the Niners OC can scheme their garbage QB to success, but we can't

We did.. Dak has just peaked.

The 49ers are also moving on from Jimmy Garapolo, because they know he’s peaked as well. Both of them are, what they are..

Last edited:

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Kittle 1 catch, Garoppolo w like 160 yards, no touchdowns and an interception and you still lose the game. Pathetic!
most penalized team in a playoff game HC
Last play of game with 14 seconds and 2 shots at a TD run the ball end game OC
3 plays 3rd and +8 plays and Micahs dropping into coverage DC

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have come to the conclusion this team needs a rebuild. They need to purge the team of all the stupid players and start drafting players who can think. Jimmy Johnson was right. The Cowboys are the dumbest team on the planet and I hate to say it but I think it starts with McCarthy.
Who's picking smart players to replace the stupid players? If player acquisition fell solely on shoulders of Will McClay, I agree. However, the perpetual general manager has the last say on what players are drafted and signed in free agency.

How can the stupidity be filtered out of the acquisition process if the filter is inherently flawed?

Status
Not open for further replies.