Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWR

Reaction score
Of late my gut has been coming up 400 yard 3TD Dak shows up today.. It's just a feeling but that's what keeps bubbling up that way.. I'm usually really nervous heading into a game of this magnitude.. But for some reason this group has me feeling calm about what they're going to show today.. Now there's still 3 hours for me to get nervous.. but up to this point .. I feel good about this team..

Man I should've got tickets cause my level of hype should not be contained to the house, with my poor family. I'm so jacked for this game. Nervousness is gone. I'm just angry how we've been disrespected all week.

Zman5

Reaction score
We win by 10. A lot has been made about Niners DLine and their defense, but I think our OL will handle them.
When CWill is starting, it's the big powerful DTs that gave us problems. Niners DT are quicker and more athletic than powerful.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Silly Philly...Playoffs are for real teams......https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIyGzGW0Ns64qR5s9pqBvWzYjMYcLsj93yrA&usqp=CAU

Surfguy

Reaction score
Good...we can see the blood better with the white. Whose blood will it be, though?

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Not saying it will, but imagine we get all the injury breaks like Tampa did last year? Gotta take care of business today though!

Status
Not open for further replies.