Game Day Cowboys vs Bears 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Lol. I have to be up at 345am for a 24 hour shift and Im gonna relish every minute of this.

WOW!!! That is dedication right there. That kills me wearing a Cowboys tie last week in Commander country. My tip percentage was awful. But a 24 hour shift with maybe 4 hours of sleep? Kudos man, you are far better than me. Salute!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Okay 24-3 at half... Can someone tell me why we suck? Don't want to get too positive around here

I'm excited but it is the Bears. Did you see them last week against Philly and against Houston? They might be worse than Cleveland. They are a mess and that's putting it lightly.

But what I am pleased is that we are doing what we need to do. Dominate at every facet. No way this should be close and it's not .So far.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Okay 24-3 at half... Can someone tell me why we suck? Don't want to get too positive around here
Normally when teams have a 21 point lead, they tend to push the offense and get pressure.

No, we won't have any of that.

I am savoring this, hard. Because this is about as good as it is going to get.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Dak got tackled very similar to Romo on that last run.. defender fell over the top of him while he was sliding.

Got up like a champ. He's a strong dude for sure.

flosho

Reaction score
Time to turn the corner and FINISH. Another 20-30 points on offense and hold the bears to less than 10 pts in the second half and I will consider this a success.

Maybe even get butt fumble some playing time in mop up duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.