Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bears 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Every time they show Jaylon jumping around in the Cowboys pregame fire up huddle he reminds me of one of the members of Milli Vanilli.
Too bad you didn't notice that when they played New England....
ydTMnib.jpg

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
I'm nervous about this game tonight. Hope the Cowboys are ready for the chilly weather.

Creeper

Reaction score
Bears starting RT is out tonight. That should mean Tank Lawrence will have a big night. But will he? Time to earn your tens of millions, Demarcus!

J817

Reaction score
Chicago is my second favorite city. Love Chicago

Creeper

Reaction score
Dallas has this! The only bad loss they had was the jets. The rest of the teams that beat Dallas were good teams.
The bears suck!
I don't know that they suck but they are not as good as the Bills or Patriots. They did beat the Vikings though.

jordan4vols

Reaction score
We just have to beat the Eagles and one other team to make the playoffs. Getting one tonight would be good because I don’t see us beating the Rams next week

tomsanders921

Reaction score
So tired of hearing about the so cslled number one offense and too ten defense.

The offense inflates their stats near the end of games when it is already out of reach. The only thing that matters is points scored.

And the defense is only ranked top ten because we are so bad on special teams that opposing teams always have great field position. Hard for an offense to rack up all kinds of yardage when they always start with good field position. Every time Maher misses a kick they are starting near mid field.

Status
Not open for further replies.