Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Bad angle wolf hunter, we really need to replace this guy!

GINeric

Reaction score
Now this is the time Dallas is supposed to start wearing the Bears down with the run game..... watch our dumb ****** offensive coordinator call more pass plays.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I'm baffled at how the Bears have given up so many sacks. How exactly do you sack someone like Fields, and especially when he never passes?
Missed tackles. D-Law had him and went in to fast. Wrap up. Parsons will show him..

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
I'm baffled at how the Bears have given up so many sacks. How exactly do you sack someone like Fields, and especially when he never passes?
In a few games I have seen him, he does not throw the ball away when he is out of the pocket and nowhere to go. Maybe that is what it is.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Dallas

Prescott under center, hand off Pollard rounds into the middle for 6 yards maybe 5.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score

They did try to make him a passer. This is pretty much the last ditch effort to get something out of him before taking so many shots ends his career short. It's the same with Hurts. They tried to make him a passer early on last year and since then it's been all RPO

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
We really have to figure out how to beat offenses like this. we struggled against the cardinals and 49ers (playoff game) last year. This year against the eagles. Gotta figure it out by playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.