Game Day Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Does ANYONE on this defense have ANY ******* awareness on the field? We know they can't find the ball but they can't even avoid their own damn guys?!

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Let's not get dense here.

You think Dak is going to keep up with Aaron Rodgers versus our defense? Need I remind you who went toe to toe with peyton? It wasn't dak.
Romo's body is finished, what he did in the past means very little now. Dont worry you will see when Romo gets back on to the field.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
How funny would it have been if Williams was running free to the end zone and just lost the football?

Every receiver that catches a pass from Dak with a clear path to the end zone:
eagles1.gif

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Maybe this turnover and Bears drive will at least prevent us from playing soft on offense.

Silver lining! Dak opens it up a little bit now and takes some shots downfield. Twill is not gaining any favor from Prescott these past few games

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Good winning formula for the Bears. If we're injured, everyone is getting injured! Even the field.

....and our own teammates are helping with that.

phildadon86

Reaction score
#giveitarest
Worry about this defense. Get real.
I didn't say I agreed with it. Btw. What does Tony romos Contract and his job being his when he's healthy have to do with our defense? And I gotta get real? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.