Game Day Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I still would like to see a 4 WR set with Zeke still in the backfield. That would have to be very difficult to stop.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
14484873_10106816663313890_3915477978544193348_n.jpg

Except Jamie Benn is going to own them, too.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
This is how we play!
Let's keep working on our craft:starspin:
School em Dakota.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Someone help me understand something.... I keep seeing graphics of how wentz has more completions than anyone to start the season without a INT but then I see the same graphic for Dak... who's right? Or am I just misreading something?

Animosity

Reaction score
This is still Romo's team, nothing going to change that for this year unless he gets hurt again.

Why should it? Why give Romo back his job when he clearly has nothing left in the tank? It is just going to hinder Daks progress as a QB. Give Dak all the experience he needs. He is clearly getting better every week and is the future of this organization. Romo clearly isnt.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First half grades:

Prescott C-
Elliott A
WRs B
Offensive line B+
We-Fense B
Garrett A+

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Someone help me understand something.... I keep seeing graphics of how wentz has more completions than anyone to start the season without a TD but then I see the same graphic for Dak... who's right? Or am I just misreading something?
ints?

Reaction score
Someone help me understand something.... I keep seeing graphics of how wentz has more completions than anyone to start the season without a TD but then I see the same graphic for Dak... who's right? Or am I just misreading something?
without an INT. Wentz played a full game today

bark

Reaction score
Funny thing about having a lot of the other teams fans in your home stadium, when you beat the snot out of them you just don't notice them much

Status
Not open for further replies.