Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bears 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Reaction score
I've said it since he came to Dallas. And I still believe it.

Take your petty whining elsewhere. These games turn some of y'all into the biggest babies I've ever seen.
Babies like Zeke when he quite during the Denver game because he only had a couple yards? Babies like Zeke because he wanted to be paid as the highest paid RB with 2 years left in his contract so he didn’t show up with his teammates to work but went to frolic around in the waves instead?

Mark

Reaction score
Burn it to the ground, and sweep clean. Get to work on next season tomorrow morning. This one is clearly over.

EJK24

Reaction score
So we just need to change out the entire roster and keep Garrett and we will be right back on track.

Thank god for the amazing coaches we have.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
4th Q and we have 14 points think that might be a record for us?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
We had three years between 2014 and 2016 to win a Super bowl with this offensive line and we blew this opportunity. We need to start over. Let the free agents go including Dak.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I'm actually waiting for somebody on our team to run in the opposite direction just being happy to be able to score a TD

Shadyroc

Reaction score
blue print is out on this team. screens qb runs and draws obviously something this team doesn't practice. doesn't matter how many points we score if the defense is clueless.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
btw if maher has done a awesome job today. He really appreciates us keeping him.

Status
Not open for further replies.