Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bears 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmac

Reaction score
Moore is too smart for his own good, and ours.
Imagine if Turner had used Irvin as a decoy to surprise the defense with a backup receiver.
OC with immunity.....and soon to be the interim HC.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Bears are doubling all of their season averages on offense on Rod's antiquated, predictable defense.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
I’m honestly thinking Dak is afraid to get hurt over his contract situation. Last year, Dak made plays with his feet. This year he’s just hanging out in the pocket. Something just doesn’t seem right at all. Remember Dak running the ball to the end zone multiple ones last year and dealing out punishment while running. He’s not doing that anymore. He’s not a running QB but he made plays with his feet on multiple occasions last year. Not so this year. Not once.

loublue22

Reaction score
god please end thursday night football. why do we have to play on thursday twice..not fair
it's actually a pretty good setup, we get our first Thursday game at home every single year, then we get a full week and play again on Thursday, then we get 10 days which almost like a 2nd bye. A good team would take advantage of it.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I honestly wish I had answers for this mess. This looks nothing like the offense I thought I'd be seeing from Kellen. We saw it the first 3 games...then something changed. To be a fly on the wall in Dallas....
Real good defense coordinators happened . Every loss has been to a good coordinator .

817Gill

Reaction score
Exactly Troy, I also have no idea who should get the interim tag

MCMetal69

Reaction score
It is way past time to bring down the curtain on the tragic comedy known as "The Jason Garrett Show"...............................

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
that's what I hate about Garrett more then anything! When things are going good he's jumping like he just hit the lottery. When things are going bad? He's on the sideline spitting looking down at the ground! I hate what I see but if it get's rid of all these LOSER coaches? It's worth it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.